Friday, February 03, 2006

Mr. Hanna vs Caesar

Two more quick thoughts about taxes.

  1. In the affidavit of the person referred to as, formerly known as or just plain Bob, there is a statement that God created men and women free, and therefore they should not have to live under the law. This when it comes to taxes is in direct violation of the Lord's teaching of rendering unto Caesar. It also becomes a far worse excuse when it comes to crimes of a more violent nature.
  2. I know for fact that Mr. Hanna uses government roads and services. I also know that in order to operate his life there is some sort of merchant exchange that takes place. Did this ficticious person created by the Alberta government do this too, or did the ferrier formerly known as Cliff Hanna do these things. If in fact it was the coporeal being that stood in the court room, my feeling is that he should pay his due.

On these to points I find offence in what he has done. I hate taxes like most, maybe more since I also have to deal with them from my business, but they are really a fact of life. If everyone took a stance like Mr. Hanna we would be in anarchy. Unless of course the government took that truck that Mr. Hanna registered in his fictitious name, and used it to do the work. Since of course the owner didn't exist!

0 Comments:

<< Home