Friday, October 14, 2005

Fishing


I could post a long statement about fishing and how it makes me feel more connected with the disciples. The fact is, I enjoy fishing, for nothing other than the time out on the water. When you catch fish it is always a bit of a bonus though. The fish is a Coho (silver) Salmon. Its just under 20 pounds. (which is large for a Coho) The ugly guy is me.

The location is Valdez Alaska. Which is without a doubt the most beautiful place I have ever been. Not in any way claiming to be an environmentalist, but it is easy to see why everyone was so upset when the Exxon crashed. To those who are concerned about the current conditions in Valdez, I am not sure that you would ever notice if you didn't know what had occurred, and even then I am not sure what I noticed was actually from the crash.

In any event a wholly beautiful place.

0 Comments:

<< Home