Monday, October 10, 2005

Cool Tools 1

As much as I am a welder and work with heavy duty stuff, I am and cannot deny that I am a techno geek. All that said this is a neat tool, and useful too.

Adobe Reader for my Pocket PC.

Now this may not seem much, but it deals with another problem I was having. I like having as much information as available to me when I am in discussions. (something about the lack of education) Our Bible Study is going to be looking at the Westminster Confession, and Scott sent out a wonderful link to a commentary on the same, by A.A.Hodge. It is 234 pages. Now ordinarily I would fire up the laser printer and have at it, but I thought there might be a better way. I was right. Adobe has it right on their site. Not only that but for all those of the other persuasion (palm), it is available for them too. Now I will be uniformed with greater information than ever! To all you geeks, Check it out. To all you cheap geeks, it's free!

0 Comments:

<< Home