Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Call to Worship February 27th 2005

Please rise.

I charge you, in the presence of the LORD God our creator. I charge you to enter into worship of the King. Let our thoughts and actions here this morning, through giving, singing, prayer, and listening, be acceptable in His sight. May we do so all for His benefit and His glory.

Hear from the Word of God;

Exodus 15:1,2
Then Moses and the sons of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and said,
"I will sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted;
The Horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea.
"The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will extol Him,

Please bow your heads.

Lord we come here this morning with a focus on worshipping You. We ask that You would remove the sin from our hearts, that would cause our worship to be ineffectual. We pray that You would guide our thoughts, actions, and words, to be, all to your glory. We pray that You would guide the leaders, and our pastor, that their words and actions would be what You will. Let the words of our mouths and the meditation of our hearts, be acceptable in Your sight.

O Lord, our rock and our Redeemer.

Amen.

0 Comments:

<< Home