Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cool Tools 2

Do you feel the need to take it all with you? I do. To the point of embarrassing my wife. The reality of modern life is that I rarely leave the house without many items. (phone, PDA, wallet, glasses...) For those of you that are of the Male persuasion sometimes a purse is not a real option. I would also guess that many women find them a drag too. This is where this cool tool comes in.

It is.... The Pocket Bible Not a small text. Not even just a New Testament, but the full text and much more. It is an electronic version of the bible that includes the full text, and depending on how many you add can include some large amounts of translations. I currently have 11 translations on my PDA. Besides the Bible you can add on many different commentaries, and other devotional type tools.

Some of the items are free while others cost a small amount. Best of all it is available as a demo so that you can try it first. Also the company is well structured so that at any time if you log in you can access all your previous downloads, as well as updates and new purchases. (this insulates you from lost information)

As I spend more time with the program I find it more and more diverse. I can change the font size for different occasions, and the texts are fully searchable. Multiple windows are also allowed. All and all a great tool. Cool too!

Visit Laridian for more details.

Available for Palm, PPC, Ipod, and Smart Phones.

0 Comments:

<< Home