Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy

I awoke this morning, and read soon afterwards, that the Conservative candidate in my riding, Sue Greetham, is openly stating that she supports the traditional definition of marriage. This is refreshing after the non response that I had some time back from our Liberal MP on the same subject. I am not sure if Sue has a chance in this election, but she just earned one more point.

Her statement, when I heard it on the radio later, that she believes in God, was a bit on the epileptic side. However I do believe it to be an honest statement, even if it may cost her votes.

On the other side, I heard many ads today that were coming from the aforementioned Liberal MP. Curiously, nowhere in the ads does it say that he is a Liberal.

Shame.

The brief news report on Sue. via CBC North.

0 Comments:

<< Home